08 Nov Our Services
We at ECTI are proud to provide you with the highest quality waste management services. With concern for your exact needs, we will determine and conduct the best possible solution for you. From your routine services to emergency cleanups, we’ve got you covered. Check out our services for a better understanding of what we do and how we can service your facility.
- Environmental services: Our state of the art equipment and highly trained staff are prepared to respond to all emergency environmental cleanups of hazardous materials. We are your single source, full-service, and highly dependable emergency response provider. We’ve got you covered, no matter what.
- Industrial services: These include plant outages, turnarounds, sump cleanups, and tank cleanings. The skilled staff here at ECTI are prepared to manage hazardous, non-hazardous, and wet and dry materials with specialized equipment and techniques. Our services will reduce your overall costs for the transportation and disposal of tank or surface impoundment waste.
- Waste management services: For businesses large and small, we at ECTI provide safe, reliable, and cost-effective waste management services. This can be scheduled or not, emergency, as well as for the service of packs and unknown waste. We also offer alternative and recycling solutions to fit your particular requirements.
- Lead transportation disposal services: For all of your transportation and disposal requirements, we’ve got your back. We can also provide for you, DOT approved containers for sale and delivery.
- Universal Waste Management:We can manage your waste in accordance with the Universal Waste Rule. This requires common hazardous waste such as mercury-containing equipment, batteries, electronic and electric lamps, to be handled differently than hazardous waste. We at ECTI will comply with these particular requirements.
- Chemical Removal Services: We have chemists on staff who are skilled in chemical recognition and handling. They are prepared to handle your facility’s waste inventory, segregation, packaging, transportation, and proper disposal of chemical waste. We also have extensive storage and disposal facilities to accept and process lab-packed chemicals.